Saturday 29 May 2010

Mallorca

So, our second to last day on the cruise was a day at sea.  I think we spent the day lounging at the pool, watching movies, stuffing ourselves with multiple buffet meals, and drinking lots of wine.  You'll have to take my word for it...because we didn't take any pictures. :)

The last day of the cruise, we visited Nadal's birthplace and did some scuba diving.  Mallorca (or Majorca, unclear which is preferred) was a lovely island -- nice people, nice beaches.  As proved by the only picture we took that day:


And while we didn't see a ton of activity underwater (I think my biggest "find" was a starfish), I think it was our deepest dive to date -- 20 meters!

And with that, our time on the Norwegian Jade drew to a close.  Definitely some good times on the boat!

No comments:

Post a Comment